2 March to 30 July 2017
We communicate via e-mail or messaging services, use online banking and have smart networks at home. The internet is now as ordinary for us as it is indispensable. And internet security is absolutely essential for our society and for each and every one of us. But how can we best protect our data against the wide range of web-related threats, both now and in the future?
The exhibition showcases exciting projects from the field of IT security research. How does IT security impact on our daily lives, what risks do we face and what do the researchers make of it all? Research institutes present their results using interactive exhibits.
The exhibition covers six areas:
- At home: Smart and networked – how can I protect my data?
- At work: Intelligent factories – spotting spies and hackers early on
- In the city: Blackout – a city without power
- At play: Prying eyes abound – how do I retain control of my data?
- In the car: From means of transport to smartphone on wheels
- Doing business: Shopping safely and conveniently at any time
Admission to the exhibition is free of charge.