Even in the age of the coronavirus, we want to ensure that your visit to the museum is pleasant and inspiring. For this reason we ask that you adhere to a few protective measures. Please also understand that we are unable to provide all of our standard services at this time.
The following information highlights important points and shows how a visit to the HNF during the pandemic will differ from previous ones.
nsidered to be tested outside of holiday periods. Children up to school entry do not need a test.
Visiting with 2G or 3G
- When visiting the HNF, the 2G rule (vaccinated or recovered) applies to persons aged 18 and over. Exceptions are made for persons with a medical certificate, but who require proof of testing (rapid test, maximum 24 hours old, or PCR test, maximum 48 hours old).
- For 12-17 year olds, the 3G rule applies: vaccinated, recovered or tested (negative rapid test of an officially recognised test centre, which is not older than 24 hours)
- No proof is required for children under 12 years of age.
- Please remember to bring an identification document!
- Make sure to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres from people who do not belong to your household.
- Wearing medical masks (surgical masks or FFP2) is recommended for anyone over the age of six.
- Disinfect your hands. Disinfection stations are located in the foyer and on all the floors.
- The interactive objects in the museum will be cleaned continually.
- Disposable gloves are also available upon request.
- VR headsets have been dismounted and are not available.
- The number of visitors in the entire HNF is limited. If this amount or the maximum number of visitors on a floor has been reached, then please maintain a safe distance and follow the instructions of the museum staff.
- Lifts should only be used by those who truly need them. All others are asked to use the escalators.
- The 2G rule applies to participation in lectures (admission only for vaccinated or recovered persons).
- A medical mask (OP masks or FFP2) must also be worn at events.
- For the consumption of food and beverages in indoor catering, the 2G (persons aged 18 and over) or 3G (12 to 17 year olds) rule applies.
Opening hours and prices
- The standard opening hours for the HNF apply.
- The bistro and cloakroom will remain closed; however, lockers and unattended coat hangers are available in the basement. In addition, a vending machine offering snacks and cold beverages is located in the foyer.
- There are QR codes throughout the museum on the floor, which can be scanned with your own smartphone to access in-depth information, videos etc. Complimentary Wi-Fi is also available.
In all other respects, the HNF house rules apply.