Protective measures and other information
Even in the age of the coronavirus, we want to ensure that your visit to the museum is pleasant and inspiring. For this reason we ask that you adhere to a few protective measures. Please also understand that we are unable to provide all of our standard services at this time.
The following information highlights important points and shows how a visit to the HNF during the pandemic will differ from previous ones.
- For the visit of the HNF we recommend the status of the 2G rule (vaccinated or recovered).
- Make sure to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres from people who do not belong to your household.
- Wearing medical masks (surgical masks or FFP2) is recommended for anyone over the age of six.
- Disinfect your hands. Disinfection stations are located in the foyer and on all the floors.
- The interactive objects in the museum will be cleaned continually.
- Disposable gloves are also available upon request.
- VR headsets have been dismounted and are not available.
- The number of visitors in the entire HNF is limited. If this amount or the maximum number of visitors on a floor has been reached, then please maintain a safe distance and follow the instructions of the museum staff.
- Lifts should only be used by those who truly need them. All others are asked to use the escalators.
Opening hours and prices
- The standard opening hours for the HNF apply.
- The cloakroom remains closed. Lockers and unguarded coat racks are available in the basement.
- There are QR codes on the floor of the museum that can be scanned with your own smartphone and provide in-depth information, videos, etc.
- Free wifi is available.
In all other respects, the HNF house rules apply.